Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blue is the best

So needless to say it had been a long ride in the car. Mom and Dad had drug me along to do some food storage shopping. (I don't know of a more boring shopping experience) And then when we were dropping Aunt Juju off, Dad had to go in and see her new apartment while Mom and I waited in the car. But when he came out with this beauty in his hand, I knew the wait was worth it. Frankly of all the frostings I've had I'm gonna have to say BLUE IS THE BEST! And yes if you were wondering, I was extremely tired, hence the red, baggy eyes. Don't hold it against me and my darling blue lips.


Mmmmm. . . . That's good

1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest little blue boy ever! I like the idea of letting him roll aorund in a cake for his birthday.A very very blue one!

    ReplyDelete