Sunday, August 23, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication
Attended the temple dedication today. Church was canceled for some, maybe even all of Utah. All of SLC and Utah Valley anyhow. It was a wonderful dedication. It is just such a nice reminder of how holy and sacred and precious temples are. There are now a total of 13 temples in Utah. Two of which the city of Jordan can boast of. Since being of a temple-attendance age I've always been fairly close to one. Winter Quarters, then Provo, then Orlando, and now Provo again. I find so much strength in attending the temple regularly. I hope that wherever I live I can be close to a House of the Lord. But if there comes a day where that is not the case, I'll do all I can to remember and reflect on the truths, promises, and strength I've gained from the temple these 13 years and counting. I pray that my distant family can do the same, and be blessed for keeping their covenants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment