Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday BOY

So Lil' Ephraim is officially ONE! His mama did her best to do everything he likes best on his birthday. This included a nice long walk to the playground, where he's learned to climb up the slide. He loves it. But mommy made a mistake and planned it at 12:30 in the afternoon when any and every step would sear his feet, knees, or hands w ith scorching hot plastic. Not a fun birthday activity. Luckily she made up for it by letting me play in the bath for at least 30 minutes. Then after a couple good naps I had my evening festivities. But unfortunately I was still pretty tired. As you will witness in the videos. Anyhow mom made me a stellar fort of streamers to tear through, but I didn't have the energy so I just crawled under them to get to my presents. Daddy was supposed to be video taping that, but somehow no video seems to be recorded, so the only documentation we'll have of it in years to come is the fond memory my mother writes for me. Lets just say it looked way cool, and if I wasn't so tired, I would have torn that fort to shreds! Anyhow then I opened three gifts. Two I hadn't already seen, and one I had already fallen in love with at a yard sale a week earlier. See if you can't guess which one I'm IN LOVE WITH! Anyhow then came the best part. My cake! It was so thoughtful of mom to make it into cupcakes so I could handle it better. Frankly I thought my whole cake eating experience was very mature and sophisticated. I mean to start off... who of the elite really still sit in a chair when you can sit right on the table.Thank you, I think I've made my point. :) Anyhow to say the least it was a birthday to remember, but I doubt that I ever will. But thanks to my mom, I'll appreciate it someday down the road.

(Oh P.S. tried uploading all the sweet videos multiple times, and they never worked. Maybe they are too big, but they'll be on my facebook for all to enjoy.)


3 comments: