Monday, September 14, 2009

Who woulda thought paper toweles?

Ephraim and I have been having a lot of fun together lately. He is such an adorable lil' boy, with such an expressive personality. Adam and I find ourselves just watching him do his thing, with content smirks on our faces. Whether he's just climbing from one end of the couch to the other, or sitting contently playing with a colored pencil while babbling to himself, he is our most cherished form of entertainment! Anyhow I was tiding up his room today and he started attacking this roll of paper towels with shrieks of excitement. So I tried to catch a quick clip of it for his wife to watch someday, and this is what I got. Sorry the lighting is so bad. Oh and then here are a couple shots of him when he saw his old jumper and tried to get in it before it was set up off the ground. Yes, he got stuck and whimpered for a hand to come free him.


3 comments:

  1. Ok so the video is like black... doesn't look that bad on my camera, but I'll try and see if in the mean time I can't find a way to tweak the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how he is always naked (with a diaper of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess you sound as excited a he looks. I'm glad to see you're a very happy mother. =P -Harmony P.S. Next time I see him, he is mine for a whole day.

    ReplyDelete