Friday, February 4, 2011

We're doing it!

So this is day 3 of potty training, and thus far I haven't attempted to pull out any hair or take out unruly amounts of frustration on Ephraim. We've had plenty of accidents, but its obvious the boy is learning what "hold it" means. And I have full hope that in the near future that concept will be rooted deeply enough to take effect BEFORE any "mee mee" escapes. We did have a joint cleaning party of his Percy underwear that got a little mal-treated, which Ephraim hated, and will hopefully keep that accident from happening again.

Best news of it all is I still ADORE this lil' guy. I said my feet were cold this morning and I wanted to wear my slippers. To which he said he wanted his slippers too. Funny I thought...You mean the slippers you kicked and screamed about when mommy tried to put them on you before? Hmmmm Ok. So Thank You Grandma Wadsworth for the slippers that are just now being appreciated.
Emeri's birthday is coming up in just over a week and she's the cutest ragga-muffin ever! Her hair is 98% of the time EVERYWHERE. I told Adam last night that her hair makes me think of this dude.To which Adam strongly disagreed. Granted this lil bat/rat is nasty lookin, but his frazzled fuzzy hair poking out at all angles is strangely the image Emeri is trying to mimic. I mean I understand lil' girls seeing Hollywood images and wanting to look alike, but really Emeri? Guess we'll have to put on more princess Disney movies, and less Star Wars. :)
What a Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ephraim. Hope it's still going well!!
    And Emeri, crazy hair or not, is seriously the cutest thing. Happy 1st Birthday pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete