
Somehow out of the random assortment of videos Ephraim has seen Newsies has held a consistent favorite spot for quite some time. Maybe he's just a fan of Christian Bale cause he strangely asks to see Little Women a lot as well. The one where Christian Bale is Laurie.
Anyhow we purchased the music to it, cause he would always say "Newsies" when we ask at night what song he wanted us to sing. Cute kid. Anyhow here's a link to a video of him singing along. I'm still blogger handicap in embedding a youtube video and for some reason blogger won't upload my video. Anyhow enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUpprOO5lE

OMG!!! Aaron and I loved, loved this video and watched it at least 5 times! Ephie is soo stinkin' adorable and he's got a cool rhythm. Thanks for posting this! It made my day and now I miss Ephraim and Emerie even more!
ReplyDeleteJess - TOO FUNNY! My son Camden LOVED this movie for so long. I have videos of him totally dancing along with all the songs and singing. I would say maybe boys just naturally love it but what can I say I loved this movie when I was younger too (I still kind of do!) So he just must have great taste! How are you anyways?
ReplyDelete-- Ashly Lower (Crook)
Cute! I love Newsies to . . . ."Santa Fe!" Your family is so cute. I can't believe you were here as a missionary such a short time ago it seems. Love to you all!
ReplyDelete-Lori Rucker