So here's a first attempt at blogging on my iPhone 4s. First off, yes I know it's ridiculous that I have the latest and greatest iPhone but my 3rd refurbished phone was thoroughly beaten, and basically incapable of doing much past the basic phone call. So I let my techy husband take the reigns and here I am driving home from Pocatello blogging about our delightful time with Adams family, on my OH SO COOL iPhone.
So, can I just say I have the most amazing in-laws! Others who have superb luck such as myself, may enjoy the same blissful association that I have with my in-laws. But as for a better in-law "dowry", I refuse to believe it exists.
Now having said that, you know that our thanksgiving vacation was beyond fun. Ephraim and Emeri got to play with 11 other cousins, who they haven't yet really played with. Not only did they have endless entertainment of friends but Ephraim's cousins from AZ showed up with 3 light sabers....and uncle Gordon already had 2. So it was all his dreams come true to have a Jedi playmate who wasn't constantly excusing herself to do dishes or change a diaper. And not to have to use a spatula or hair comb as a weapon. You'd think there would be no question what he's getting for Christmas but mom just isn't ready for the regulation yet. Rather wait a year and get one for Emeri too, so she can properly fend for herself.
So our week had amazing food, a mini turkey bowl in the back yard, lots of fun wii and movies, a piñata event for the kids, and of course LOTS of shopping!
My sister in-laws are super fashion savvy and I love presenting myself as their project. Well their project within my boundaries. :) especially since I'm the type to avoid any new fashion until its been around for 3+ yrs and then I only work it into my wardrobe if it fits me and my style. Adaptation to the Jessica... Never a "new me" cause 1. I like what I got going & 2. I find the cost of keeping pace with fashion utterly ridiculous and wasteful! Thus I chose to work in my first pair of skinny jeans and some Keds to avoid awk 90's flash backs of tapered jeans and bulky tennis shoes. pics still to come.
But Adam and I got out to do some Christmas shopping for the kids too. We avoided any of the headache early morning stuff, and still found some way good deals. It's all about getting the deals. Adam and I are sale shoppers through and through! We decided its also our favorite pastime. Some people watch movies, play games, or love eating out...us, we bargain shop. :)
Anyhow attached are a couple photos of the piñata event with all the lil' kiddies. Guess this app doesn't allow me to upload videos.
All in all it was a wonderful trip, beginning our holiday season with a bang! Only gets better as December rolls around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment