So McKay is almost 4 months and is SOOOO stinkin adorable! He's really starting to chuckle and laugh more and more now. Well more and more with his DAD! Mommy still has yet to really make him laugh. Adam says its cause mommy's not funny lookin enough. But I think I just aint got the touch. Anyhow here's an adorable little clip of Mr. McKay (as I call him) laughing it up.
Oh and Emeri is starting to try potty training. Its all her too. Mama hasn't really tried to make it happen, I just can tell when its "time" for stinky, and we run to the potty and she's eager to be a big girl and get a M&M afterwards. So who knows maybe we'll strap down and go all gun ho, and she'll be out of diapers at 20 months or so. We'll see!

No comments:
Post a Comment